A few (okay quite a few) people were shocked when I decided to invest $10,000 in a coach at the start of 2017.
I am guessing they were shocked because they were thinking…
“$10,000!!! That’s a deposit on a new car! That’s A LOT of nice shoes and handbags. That would pay for the trip of a lifetime?! Are you mad??”
Or at least I am guessing that was probably the conversation that was going on in their head.
So why did I do it?
I believe that there is no better investment you can make in life than to invest in yourself.
As I came to the decision that I wanted to upgrade my life and business, so I could serve more awesome women, I know that I couldn’t do it alone.
If you try to take on a huge task such as building a business from scratch on your own, you are putting yourself in great danger of giving up.
Here are the top five reasons I invested so much money into a coach:
- As a coach myself…why on earth wouldn’t I have one?!
- The accountability. For me, one of the most important advantages of having a coach is having someone to be accountable to. We are all guilty of procrastination and for most people, it will completely crush their hopes and dreams. You have a plan…you intend to get it done…then weeks turn into months…months turn into years…before you know it you have given up before you even started. The accountability you receive from a coach is THE GAME CHANGER that will get you focused and moving toward your goals.
- You achieve your goals much MUCH faster with a coach. There is a LOT of fantastic free content out there but nothing can replace having that person 1:1 to guide you, cheer you on and support you. It makes all the difference. In my opinion, you will drive yourself mad trying to do everything on your own.
- When you pay for a coach you are also paying for their experience, knowledge, and expertise. This is priceless. I have built up almost 4 years experience in business, created a 7-figure business, and have even more life experience. When you are looking to take yourself to that next level it just makes sense to have someone by your side who has been there, done that, bought the t-shirt…then gone on to achieve some seriously extraordinary shit!
- It’s like having your own personal cheerleader and there’s no other relationship like it on earth. When you are working on your business, it can be hard for others to understand why you are so dedicated. Your partner may support you but not truly understand. They may tempt you with wine and a box set on a Friday night when you really know you should be working on your content. Your friends might start to find you weird because you’d rather be making sales funnels that drinking wine with them at the local bar. If you are working on your business part time, your colleagues will definitely find it hard to understand! Having a coach is having your own personal cheerleader. They truly believe in you and your dreams. They keep you focused, positive and on track. For me, having someone that simply KEEPS YOU IN THE GAME is what you are really paying for.
To find out more about the coaching programmes I offer hop over to http://www.annamayterry.com.